Friday, November 18, 2016

10 / 86400

You have $86400
Someone took away $10
will you chase him back for that $10?
NO

Someone spent 10 seconds
and say something bad about you
Why do you let him ruin 86400 seconds of your day?




Read this somewhere
and then it happened to me
AGAIN

Sometimes I really hope that I do not care about people that don't really matter
but honestly, I'm just human, and I think you and you are mature enough to know what you did is not right
and I was just pretending that I do not know all the damn time

you have your hard times and so do I
do you really NEED someone to tell you not to show your attitude to someone else that did nothing wrong to you?

If there's nothing between us
why all of you have to act that way just in front of me?
people say I am sensitive or I should try to be the one who speak out first and ask what's wrong

Yes I tried and both said they have nothing against me
but acting that way again and again

I've tried so hard
and I never tried so hard in remaining friendships


I guess I know the answer and that will be my way of protecting myself




Its okay
I have enough friends leaving without telling me any reasons
because things change and people change
feeling is something we cannot control




Thanks for teaching, again and again,

No comments: